Spinal Interventions Disclaimer Statement
- No Medical Information. Information on the website is provided to further general consumer understanding, awareness and knowledge of pain. All information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided by the website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice from health care providers.
- Incomplete/Inaccurate Information. The information available on this website should not be considered complete or exhaustive and may not reflect the most current information on pain. While SPINAL INTERVENTIONS attempts to make sure the information included in this website is accurate, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on this website. As a result, SPINAL INTERVENTIONS does not represent that the information contained herein is complete, accurate and up to date in every case.
- No Warranty. The information contained in this website and in any other website accessed via links from this website is provided as is or as available without representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPINAL INTERVENTIONS does not warrant or represent the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder.
- Liability Limitation. In no event shall SPINAL INTERVENTIONS be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to use of this website or websites accessed through links and/or information contained in this website. In no event shall SPINAL INTERVENTIONS be liable for any lost profits, lost data or business arising out of or relating in any way to use of this website or websites accessed through such links and/or information.
- No Guarantee Against Errors, Delays, Losses. SPINAL INTERVENTIONS cannot guarantee and does not warrant against human and/or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses of information or data, infringing material, or defamation. SPINAL INTERVENTIONS cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading on this website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
- No Guarantee About Linked Websites. SPINAL INTERVENTIONS does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the materials contained in or through, or products available through the materials contained in other websites accessed via links from this website. Linking to such websites is done at the user's own risk. SPINAL INTERVENTIONS cannot guarantee and does not warrant the availability of such linked websites. SPINAL INTERVENTIONS cannot guarantee and does not assume responsibility for any damage incurred from accessing such linked websites nor from use, browsing or downloading information from such linked websites.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our website. Here are the types of information we gather. Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We do not sell or rent your personal information to others without your consent. We use the information we collect only for the purposes of sending promotional information, enhancing the operation of our site, serving advertisements, for statistical purposes and to administer our systems. We DO NOT use third parties to provide customer service, to serve site content, to serve the advertisements you see on our site, to conduct surveys, to help administer promotional emails, or to administer drawings or contests, but reserve the right to do so in the future without advance notice. Our computer system protects personal information using advanced firewall technology. Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service, we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.